This puzzle helps to develop the fine motor skills of grasping, holding matching and placing and is practice for improving hand-eye coordination.
Some ideas for enhancing and encouraging play and learning:
- Discuss the animals , the sounds that they make and what they eat
- Talk about what environment each animal lives in
- Sort the animals into categories of skin, scales and feathers
- Stack the animal and make a tower
- Animals can be used in pretend play
Children will love experiencing open-ended play and can use the easy to grab chunky Animals to play with.
Suitable for ages: 18+ Months
Product is constructed from: Wood.